Reasons to Consider CEREC Same-day Crowns
Have you ever cracked a tooth? Do you dread the thought of going through the process of getting a crown to restore the damage? CEREC, or ceramic restoration, offers technology that allows your dentist to repair your fractured tooth with a natural-looking, long-lasting crown in just one visit. The benefits of CEREC restoration are many, and the following are just a few reasons to consider a same-day crown:
- CEREC crowns are made in the office and set the same day, allowing you to save valuable time.
- Because CEREC is placed in one day, you will only need anesthesia one time.
- CEREC crowns are completely free of metals that can cause allergic reactions in some patients.
- With a CEREC crown, your dentist has complete control over the shape and fit of your tooth.
- Because the computer technology used to create CEREC restorations is so precise in determining fit, there is less need for your natural tooth to be drilled away.
- CEREC crowns have smaller gaps between surrounding teeth than traditional crowns, resulting in a smaller chance of restoration failure.
- Because the crown is placed in the same day, the need for a temporary crown is eliminated.
CEREC restorations mean you no longer have to panic when you have a dental emergency. Consult with your dentist to find out more about CEREC technology and determine if it is a good option for your dental restorations. With the help of a CEREC trained dental professional, your smile can regain both its function and beauty in just one visit.
CEREC dentist in Ottawa
If you live in the Ottawa area contact us today